Monday, November 26, 2012

Finished this karajishi botan(or fu dog and peony) half sleeve.
This was a great experience all around on this tattoo. The client came to me with the names of her children that her mother in law had written in Chinese years ago when they were born. And wanted to do something with them, incorporating them into a larger tattoo. I suggested a Shi Shi or fu dog. The fu dog is a strong and brave mother, often sending her cubs in perils I that they may overcome it and become stronger. All the while never being to far to let them fall. I thought this fit in well with what she was trying to express.
We had a great time with this tattoo, many laughs, and great stories were had.
Thanks to Lorena and her family for all the love an support.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

My photo
Tattooer in Seattle, WA, USA. Tattoos at Under the Needle Tattoo. 2118 2nd Ave. Seattle. WA. USA.

Followers