Thursday, November 8, 2012

Process

Here's a few process shots of how I work for painting.


First things first, sketch out my ideas. I'll rough them out first, not trying to get anything perfect. Then refine them after I get the general ideas down.


Second is the lay out. When it comes to a flash page lay out can be half the battle. You want the images to work together, and look cohesive. I'll usually take a day or so to get a big page like this(17x24) laid out the way I like it, before I line it out.



They I line out the images using a light table or saral paper if its on board. Then figure out if I'm going to have a color scheme for all the images, or keep it loose.then start painting. Depending on the images it can take me anywhere from 2 to 5 days to do a page this size.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

My photo
Tattooer in Seattle, WA, USA. Tattoos at Under the Needle Tattoo. 2118 2nd Ave. Seattle. WA. USA.

Followers