Saturday, March 26, 2011

What can be the hardest thing.

Finding true inspiration, and going with it, even when you don't trust it a 100%. is one of the hardest things to do as a artist. People want you to do what they've already seen of yours that they like. Or what they think it should be. But to take a chance....now that is being an artist. I try with every tattoo to speak from my inner most being. Does it always happen? No. Do I fall back in my laurels and do what I know I can pull of and make look "good", hell, all the time! But I am I fulfilled, and does that person wear a piece of art that speaks volumes? That is what I want to accomplish with my art. Honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

My photo
Tattooer in Seattle, WA, USA. Tattoos at Under the Needle Tattoo. 2118 2nd Ave. Seattle. WA. USA.

Followers