Thursday, September 8, 2011

some new,new.

 michael, the archangel i tattooed today. the cross was an existing tattoo that i had to figure a way of fitting michael in, and tying in the cross so it worked with the rest of the tattoo. after talking with david my client i figured out doing a large angel and shield would work great. i feel over all this tattoo turned out great. ive been studying chrome a lot lately, and feel as though i pulled it off pretty well. this is also a good example of what i can do in 2 sittings. in case you get scared off by my $175.00 an hr plus tax rate.
little dragon i did on my friend paul the other day. the single needle is so under used in my opinion. the uses can be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

My photo
Tattooer in Seattle, WA, USA. Tattoos at Under the Needle Tattoo. 2118 2nd Ave. Seattle. WA. USA.

Followers