Thursday, February 10, 2011

The cold

I'm not sure what it is about the cold. Maybe it's that you have to find Somthing entertaining to do inside. Unless you like hanging around outside in the cold. Then you probably snowboard like my younger brother. But for me, I hate being out side in the frigid weather of winter. So I find myself time and time again, within the confines of a small dimly lit room usually sketching, painting reading, or researching. Sometimes it's a book with pictures, and I'm scouring it for just the right thing to break my preconceived idea of how I view Somthing. Or at other times it's a wordy physics book, that I am searching for the same aforementioned "new, old idea".
The cold, how I have always found some sort of contentment in your chilling embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

My photo
Tattooer in Seattle, WA, USA. Tattoos at Under the Needle Tattoo. 2118 2nd Ave. Seattle. WA. USA.

Followers