Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Study

Right now it's 12:55am and I'm in my study reading about irezumi tattooing. I have many reference books, some common, some not as easily found. I studied Japanese tattooing many years before I even thought of attempting to tattooing it on someone. I feel the responsibility, even, if not more so as a westerner, to tell the stories correctly. And to depict the images in a proper way, to the best of ones knowledge. Is very important in Japanese style tattooing.

So once again, I am sitting in my study, reading, researching, diving deeper into the world of tattooing Wich I have called my home for the last 11 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information

My photo
Tattooer in Seattle, WA, USA. Tattoos at Under the Needle Tattoo. 2118 2nd Ave. Seattle. WA. USA.

Followers